All applicants are reviewed equally. Each applicant’s individual strengths should be highlighted. Accepted categorical positions should be in the 90th percentile in steps with no failure.
• Step 1: 1st time pass
• Step 2: 1st time pass
• Step 2 CS: 1st time pass
• Step 3: Preferred but not required (necessary if applying for H1B Visa)
• Graduation Date Requirements: Preferred, less than 10 years
• IMG accepted
• Visa Sponsorship: J-1, H1-B
• Dean’s Letter
• Letters: 3 preferred. If completed U.S. residency, letter from Program Director.
• U.S. Residency: Not required
William Lois, M.D., Chairman
Ajay Shah, M.D., Program Director
Matthew Furman, M.D., Associate Program Director
Gabrielle Vega, Program Coordinator