- Learn MoreBronx Lebanon's nine-story state-of-the-art Ambulatory Care Facility will be completed in 2014. The center will increase total outpatient volume to more than one million visits annually.
- Learn MoreBronx-Lebanon’s 56,000 square foot Life Recovery Center will be one of the few facilities in New York State to combine inpatient, outpatient, and residential services for individuals suffering from chemical dependency.
- Learn MoreJoin us at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center’s OR Job Fair on January 6, 2014, from 11am–2pm, at our Concourse Division and learn more about the rewarding opportunities now available for OR nurses.
- Learn MoreOur Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit’s 99% survival rate in saving infants, weighing as little as one to two pounds at birth, remains among the highest in the nation.
- Learn MoreOur Women’s Health Center and Birthing Spa—the only facility in the Bronx to offer whirlpool deliveries—are providing the services women need in a welcoming and comfortable setting.
- Learn More“Our highly trained physicians provide services in many specialty areas, and we take pride in the successful patient outcomes being achieved,” stated Dr. Sridhar Chilimuri, Physician-in-Chief/Chairman, Department of Medicine.
- Learn MoreOur Orthopaedic Team is providing specialized trauma, hand, foot, and spine care, as well as hip and knee replacements in a totally new facility.
- Learn MoreUnder the direction of Dr. David Jakubowicz, Bronx-Lebanon’s Ear, Nose, and Throat Department offers efficient, effective, and compassionate care. It provides 15,000 outpatient visits and performs 1000 surgeries annually.
- Learn MoreFrom extensive primary care practices and subspecialty services to satellite programs in schools, senior centers, and housing projects, the BronxCare Network is delivering health care where and when it is needed.
- Learn MoreWith 137,000 visits annually, Bronx-Lebanon’s Emergency Department is among the busiest in New York. Our latest expansion includes new registration and treatment areas, a new code room, and a short stay cardiac observation area.
With MyBronxCare, patients can contact a doctor, request appointments, review medical information and lab or test results, and even refill prescriptions.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER ►
Under the direction of Dr. Narayan Sundaresan, our newly established Neurosurgery Service was nationally ranked as “high performing” by U.S. News and World Report.
LEARN MORE ►
Our partnership with Corbin Hill Food Project, a non-profit network of farms, is contributing to the nutritional and overall health of the Bronx community.
LEARN MORE ►
Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Health Center have informed certain patients by mail of a potential disclosure of personal health information.
LEARN MORE ►